top of page

Mastering Manhood

Public·39 members
Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Drake Privilege Rapper Audio UPD

Woah, woah, woahYeah, let's have sex in the bank, tell 'em to open the safeI hate a privileged rapper who don't even know what it takeThe diamonds, they hit like a rainbow, that's 'cause the necklace a Frank (Purr)Woah, woah, woahYeah, let's have sex in the 9 (Let's do it)Breakin' and bendin' her spine (Let's do it, let's do it)I hate a privileged rapper that ain't had a hit since he signed (Let's do it)Niggas be full of excuses, act like they takin' they time (For real, for real)

Drake Privilege Rapper Audio

No, no, noLet's have sex in the bank, tell 'em to open the safeI hate a privileged rapper who don't even know what it takeThe diamonds, they hit like a rainbow, that's 'cause the necklace a Frank (Purr)Woah, woah, woahYeah, let's have sex in the 9 (Let's do it)Breakin' and bendin' her spine (Let's do it, let's do it)I hate a privileged rapper that ain't had a hit since he signed (Let's do it)Niggas be full of excuses, act like they takin' they time (For real, for real)

Drake makes even his advocates sometimes cringe, I think, for the same reason I find his music so fascinating. This biracial upper middle-class kid speaks from a position of privilege that few rappers would occupy, even if it were their birthright. His melancholia is that of the overly sated: much is being made of Take Care's album cover photograph, in which Drake sits like a lonely Corleone in a gilded corner-table cage. But Drake's relentless focus on the point where money empties out happiness isn't merely autobiographical. It's emblematic of our moment of crashed markets and occupied streets, and it speaks to a generation beginning to question whether the All-American, celebrity-endorsed credit card lifestyle will make them anything but bankrupt. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page