top of page

Mastering Manhood

Public·29 members
Jerson Flores
Jerson Flores

Even Though It's Hard Busy Signal Mp3

Even Though It's Hard Busy Signal mp3

Busy Signal is a Jamaican dancehall and reggae artist who has been active since 2003. He is known for his versatile style, blending elements of reggae, dancehall, hip hop, soca, and afrobeat. He has released several albums and singles, including the hit songs "One More Night", "Night Shift", "Come Over", and "Stay So".

One of his lesser-known songs is "Even Though It's Hard", which was released as a single in 2012. The song is a motivational and inspirational track that encourages listeners to persevere through the challenges and hardships of life. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the phrase "even though it's hard" several times, followed by positive affirmations such as "I'm gonna make it", "I'm gonna be alright", and "I'm gonna rise above". The song also features a rap verse by Busy Signal, where he shares his personal struggles and how he overcame them with faith and determination.

Download: https://t.co/4ILyj7hHt3

The song is available for streaming and download on various platforms, such as Spotify, YouTube, and Amazon Music. The song has a duration of 3 minutes and 37 seconds, and has a tempo of 90 beats per minute. The song is in the key of C major, and has a simple chord progression of C-G-Am-F. The song has a smooth and soothing vibe, with a soft piano melody, a gentle drum beat, and a warm bass line. The song also features some background vocals that harmonize with Busy Signal's voice.

"Even Though It's Hard" is a song that can uplift and inspire anyone who is going through a difficult time in life. The song reminds us that we are not alone, and that we have the strength and courage to overcome any obstacle. The song also celebrates the power of music, as Busy Signal sings in the bridge: "Music is my therapy / Music set me free / Music give me energy / Music make me happy". The song is a testament to Busy Signal's talent and versatility, as he delivers a heartfelt and meaningful message with his unique style.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page