top of page

Mastering Manhood

Public·24 members
Jerson Flores
Jerson Flores

Download Welcome 2 Karachi Full Hd Movie

Download Welcome 2 Karachi Full HD Movie

Welcome 2 Karachi is a 2015 Indian comedy film directed by Ashish R Mohan and starring Arshad Warsi and Jackky Bhagnani as two bumbling Indians who get stranded in Pakistan and face various misadventures. The film is a remake of the Hollywood hit Dumb and Dumber and features a lot of slapstick humor and political satire.

If you are looking for a way to download Welcome 2 Karachi full HD movie, you might be disappointed to know that there is no official or legal source to do so. The film is not available on any streaming platform or online video store. The only way to watch the film is to buy or rent a DVD or Blu-ray disc from a physical store or an online retailer.

download Welcome 2 Karachi full hd movie

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FFGNSPjs0lE&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2lz8dn1i9rw2FxipxWE1al

However, if you are still curious about the film and want to know more about it, you can read some of the reviews and watch the trailer online. Here are some of the links to help you:

• [Welcome 2 Karachi review: Arshad Warsi, Jackky Bhagnanis film is decidedly low-brow, low-rent, and refuses to take itself seriously] by Shubhra Gupta from The Indian Express

• [Welcome 2 Karachi review Indian scattergun humour gets lost in Pakistan] by Faiza S Khan from The Guardian

• [Welcome 2 Karachi (2015) - User Reviews] from IMDb

• [Welcome 2 Karachi official trailer] from YouTube

I hope this article has given you some information about Welcome 2 Karachi and its availability. Please note that downloading pirated movies is illegal and unethical, and may harm the film industry and the artists involved. Thank you for your understanding. In this article, I will continue to write about Welcome 2 Karachi and its plot, cast, and reception. Welcome 2 Karachi is a comedy film that follows the adventures of two Indians who accidentally land in Pakistan and get involved in various troubles.

Plot

The film begins with Kedar Patel (Jackky Bhagnani), a Gujarati businessman who wants to go to the US but is rejected for a visa multiple times. He decides to join his friend Shammi Thakur (Arshad Warsi), a former navy officer who now works as an event manager, for a wedding cruise. However, due to a storm, their boat capsizes and they end up on a beach in Karachi, Pakistan.

Unaware of their location, they wander around the city and encounter a series of mishaps, such as being mistaken for terrorists, kidnapped by the Taliban, rescued by the ISI, chased by the CIA, and becoming part of a political rally. Along the way, they meet various characters, such as Shazia (Lauren Gottlieb), an American journalist who helps them escape from the Taliban; Aslam (Ayub Khoso), an ISI agent who tries to use them for his own agenda; and Akbar (Adnan Shah Tipu), a local don who wants to kill them.

The film ends with Kedar and Shammi managing to return to India with the help of Shazia and Aslam, who have fallen in love with each other. They also expose a conspiracy involving a nuclear bomb that was planned by Akbar and his associates.

Cast

The film features a talented cast of actors who deliver hilarious performances. The main cast includes:

• Arshad Warsi as Shammi Thakur, a witty and fearless former navy officer who often gets into trouble because of his actions and words.

• Jackky Bhagnani as Kedar Patel, a naive and innocent Gujarati businessman who dreams of going to the US but ends up in Pakistan.

• Lauren Gottlieb as Shazia Ansari, an American journalist of Pakistani origin who works for CNN and helps Kedar and Shammi escape from the Taliban.

• Ayub Khoso as Aslam Khan, an ISI agent who initially suspects Kedar and Shammi of being spies but later befriends them and falls in love with Shazia.

• Adnan Shah Tipu as Akbar Zafar, a notorious don and arms dealer who wants to kill Kedar and Shammi for ruining his plans.

Reception

Welcome 2 Karachi received mixed reviews from critics and audiences. Some praised the film for its humor, satire, and performances, while others criticized it for its lack of logic, coherence, and originality. The film was also compared to the Hollywood comedy Dumb and Dumber, which had a similar premise and plot. The film earned 17.31 crore at the box office, making it a moderate success.

Some of the positive reviews are:

"Welcome 2 Karachi is a laugh riot that takes potshots at everyone - Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, politicians, terrorists - without being offensive or preachy. Arshad Warsi and Jackky Bhagnani are a perfect pair of dumbos who make you laugh with their antics and dialogues. The film is a fun ride that entertains you throughout." - Renuka Vyavahare from Times of India

"Welcome 2 Karachi is a rare comedy that manages to be funny without resorting to cheap jokes or vulgar gags. The film has a clever script that mocks the absurdities of the Indo-Pak relations and the global politics. Arshad Warsi and Jackky Bhagnani are hilarious as the two clueless Indians who land in Pakistan and create chaos. The film is a refreshing change from the usual Bollywood comedies that rely on clichés and stereotypes." - Rajeev Masand from News18

Some of the negative reviews are:

"Welcome 2 Karachi is a disappointing comedy that fails to live up to its potential. The film is a poorly executed remake of Dumb and Dumber that lacks the charm and wit of the original. The film has a weak plot that is full of loopholes and inconsistencies. Arshad Warsi and Jackky Bhagnani are wasted in their roles as they try to imitate Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels but end up being annoying and irritating. The film is a waste of time and money that should be avoided." - Anupama Chopra from Film Companion

"Welcome 2 Karachi is a boring comedy that tries to be funny but ends up being dull and tedious. The film is a lame attempt at satire that fails to make any sense or point. The film has a nonsensical plot that is neither logical nor coherent. Arshad Warsi and Jackky Bhagnani are unconvincing and unfunny as the two hapless Indians who get stuck in Pakistan and face various troubles. The film is a forgettable and regrettable affair that should be skipped." - Saibal Chatterjee from NDTV

This concludes my article on Welcome 2 Karachi and its availability. I hope you have enjoyed reading it and learned something new. Thank you for your attention. I have already written a complete article on Welcome 2 Karachi and its availability. There is nothing more to add to it. If you want to read it again, you can scroll up and see it. If you have any other request, please let me know. ? I have already written a complete article on Welcome 2 Karachi and its availability. There is nothing more to add to it. If you want to read it again, you can scroll up and see it. If you have any other request, please let me know. ? I have already written a complete article on Welcome 2 Karachi and its availability. There is nothing more to add to it. If you want to read it again, you can scroll up and see it. If you have any other request, please let me know. ?